Welcome to Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT). Some portions or all of your upcoming training session may be offered in a synchronous format via the Zoom platform. You must prepare, 3-7 days in advance, to attend each training session. Please download and complete the VILT participant checklist to prepare.
You will receive a detailed email from WCWPDS staff prior to the first day of your scheduled training session with instructions on preparing for and joining your virtual session. This email will be sent to the email address listed in your PDS Online account.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Caregiver Class Handouts
- Module 1 Handouts
- Module 2 Handouts
- Module 3 Handouts
- Module 4 Handouts
- Module 5 Handouts
- Module 6 Handouts
- Module 7 Handouts
- Module 8 Handouts
- Module 9 Handouts
- Applying the Reasonable and Prudent Parenting Standard
- Public Adoption: Building Forever Families- Day 1 Handouts
- Public Adoption: Building Forever Families- Day 2 Handouts
- Public Adoption: Building Forever Families- Day 3 Handouts
- Think Trauma Training Handouts