Welcome to Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT). VILT allows child welfare staff, home visitors, and foster and adoptive parents in separate locations, to attend a virtual training session during this time where training cannot be provided in the typical in-person classroom format because of social distancing directives. Below are the resources you’ll need to help with facilitating online training.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Zoom Test Drop-In Session Calendar
- Using Smartphones & Tablets for Zoom Training
- How to Create a Zoom Account and Setting Up Your Profile
- How to Join a Virtual Training Session Via Computer, Phone, or Tablet
- How to Use a Virtual Background
- How to Use Zoom Features
- Canvas System Requirements
- VILT Checklist for Caregivers