In the Do stage of the PDSA model, your team will:
- Carry out the PDSA test on a small scale.
- Collect data you identified as needed in your measurement plan.
- Document observations in the Do step of the PDSA Form.
- – What steps did you implement?
- – What are your observations about this test?
- – Were there any implementation problems? Unexpected findings?
The PDSA Toolkit is brought to you through partnership between the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families and the Wisconsin Child Welfare Professional Development System
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.