In the Study stage of the PDSA model, your team will gather to discuss what was learned from the current PDSA test. This will inform decisions about your next PDSA cycle (see Act stage). In the Study stage, you will:
- Study and analyze the data collected.
- Determine if the test of change resulted in the expected outcome.
- – Did this change move you closer to your goal?
- – Was the hypothesis confirmed or rejected?
- Discuss any implementation lessons from the Do stage.
- Summarize what was learned: discuss unintended consequences, surprises, successes, failures.
The PDSA Toolkit is brought to you through partnership between the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families and the Wisconsin Child Welfare Professional Development System
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.