Save the Date
April 27-29, 2021
Wilderness Resort, Wisconsin Dells
This biennial Youth Services Conference, sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, is an epic event for all who are passionate about supporting youth to thrive! Whether you’re interested in learning about what’s new in Youth Justice, how to engage in culturally responsible practice, or what it takes to improve youth outcomes in the areas of housing, employment and education, we’ve got you covered. The conference offers participants a chance to hear from the experts, including youth and adults with lived experience. It also provides an opportunity for attendees to fill their toolbox with meaningful connections, tools for life and practice, and networks of shared innovation.
- Become familiar with the research related to Youth Justice, brain development and resiliency
- Take away concrete tools for use in daily life/practice
- Be connected to resources from a variety of systems and disciplines
- Meet the best and brightest connected to the work
- Experience youth advocacy at its finest
- Recharge, refresh and renew the passion for serving!
Whova App. Click Here!
We are pleased to announce that this year’s Youth Services Conference will be utilizing a conference app. From the conference app you will be able to view the agenda, access documents and slides, complete session evaluations, and connect with your peers. Directions on how to download the app can be found on the conference website at the link above.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.