At this point, you’ve done the hard work of time management. You prioritized time in your schedules to complete Step One, and you managed to schedule a time for your team to “huddle” up to complete Step Two together. In Step Two, your team lead facilitates a conversation to get your impressions on how new hires are onboarded to the roles and responsibilities of Access or after-hours.
Before you end your meeting, advance to Step 3 and complete it together.
Team Lead Instructions
Prior to the scheduled huddle,
- Elect one person on the team to be a scribe during the huddle
- Notify the person and instruct them to download the questions in advance.
- View Step Two and download the Facilitated Conversation instructions and Questions for team leads
- Bring flip chart paper and markers to the meeting if you do not have a white board
- Write questions on flip chart or white board ahead of meeting (details in the instructions above)