Mandated Reporter Training
This training describes the legal requirements for mandated reporters and provides information critical to fulfilling those requirements:
It also provides answers to additional questions mandated reporters have:
- Who is a mandated reporter?
- What is child abuse and neglect?
- How do you recognize it?
- How do you make a report?
- What happens when you report?
- What protections do you have when you make a report?
- What if you do not report?
The training also provides opportunities for you to practice what you have learned.
Launch the Training
(link opens in a new browser window/tab)