Mandated Reporter Training
This training describes the legal requirements for mandated reporters and provides information critical to fulfilling those requirements:
It also provides answers to additional questions mandated reporters have:
- Who is a mandated reporter?
- What is child abuse and neglect?
- How do you recognize it?
- How do you make a report?
- What happens when you report?
- What protections do you have when you make a report?
- What if you do not report?
The training also provides opportunities for you to practice what you have learned.
Launch the Training
(link opens in a new browser window/tab)
- Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer. Older versions of Internet Explorer are not recommended.
- To check your browser version, choose Help -> About ..
Current version of Flash Player (for standard version)
Recent version of Adobe Reader:
Ability to play audio and print documents:
- Have working set of speakers or headphones
- Recommended to have a printer